Barrister and Solicitor
Sabrina was called to the Bar of Ontario (formerly called “The Law Society of Upper Canada”) in January, 2016.
Sabrina obtained her LL.B degree in July, 2011, from De Montfort University located in Leicester, United Kingdom.
Upon her return to Canada, she enrolled in the National Committee of Accreditation of the Federation of the Law Societies of Canada (“NCA”) process. Sabrina obtained her NCA Certificate of Qualification in November, 2013.
Sabrina completed her Articling placement alongside a seasoned family law sole practitioner located in Toronto, Ontario.
Since being called to the Bar, Sabrina has been exclusively practicing all areas in family law which includes:
• Marriage Contracts and Cohabitation Agreements
• Separation Agreements
• Amending Agreements
• Parenting Agreements
• Decision-making responsibility (formerly “custody”)
• Parenting time (formerly “access”)
• Child support (including section 7 expenses)
• Ontario Children’s Lawyer – Intake Forms and Disclosure meetings
• Spousal support
• Uncontested or contested Divorce
• Court attendances at the Superior Court, Family Branch in Barrie, Newmarket, Brampton, Toronto and Oshawa (and surrounding jurisdictions)
• Motions including Emergency Motions
• Changes and/or Amendments to a Court Order
• Alternatives to Litigation
Sabrina understands the importance of estate planning and has expanded her practice to include The Last Will and Testament, Continuing Power of Attorney for Property and Power of Attorney for Personal Care.
Law Society of Ontario
De Montfort University Alumni