Barrister and Solicitor
Diana was called to the Bar of Ontario in 2018.
Diana graduated with her Bachelor of Law Degree in 2011 from De Montfort University located in the United Kingdom. In July, 2011, Diana returned to Canada at which time, she enrolled in the National Committee of Accreditation of the Federation of the Law Societies of Canada (“NCA”) process. Diana received her Certificate of Qualification from the NCA in January 2016.
Diana completed her articling placements alongside a seasoned family law lawyer and at a boutique family law firm which exclusively practices family law.
Since being called to the Bar, Diana exclusively practices all areas of family law which include but is not limited to the following:
• Marriage Contracts and Cohabitation Agreements
• Separation Agreements
• Amending Agreements
• Parenting Agreements
• Decision-making responsibility (formerly “custody”)
• Parenting time (formerly “access”)
• Child support (including section 7 expenses)
• Ontario Children’s Lawyer- Intake Forms and Disclosure meetings
• Spousal support
• Uncontested or contested Divorces
• Court attendances at the Superior Court, Family Branch in Barrie, Newmarket, Toronto, Oshawa (and surrounding jurisdictions)
• Motions including Emergency Motions
• Changes and/or Amendments to a Court Order
• Alternatives to Litigation
Diana understands the importance of family reunification and has expanded her practice to include Immigration Law, in particular, Spousal Sponsorships (including Permanent Residence cards).
Law Society of Ontario
De Montfort University Alumni